MASEP Instructor/Assistant Instructor Applicant Pool Information
MASEP Instructor/Assistant Instructor Applicant Pool
Social Science Research Center, Mississippi State University
Click here to view MASEP’s website.
The Mississippi Alcohol Safety Education Program (MASEP) is seeking applicants for their Instructor and Assistant Instructor statewide applicant pool. Upon position vacancies, applicants in the pool residing within driving distance of the class will be selected from the pool by the screening committee.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- These part-time, non-tenure track positions conduct three hour education sessions for first time convicted offenders of driving under the influence of intoxicants (DUI).
Requirements for Instructors:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a behavioral or social science or related discipline.
- Demonstrated public speaking experience.
- Be bondable.
- Must reside within a reasonable driving distance to the class
Requirements for Assistant Instructors:
- Employed in law enforcement.
- Be bondable.
- Must reside within a reasonable driving distance to the class.
There is approximately 16 hours of training required prior to the assumption of duties.
- Instructors – $105.00 per session worked.
- Assistant Instructors – $81.00 per session worked
- To apply, send letter of application, resume, and 3 letters of recommendation to: Bill Henderson, MASEP Operations Coordinator, Social Science Research Center, P.O. Box 5287, Mississippi State, MS 39762.
MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER